LetLoveGrowCA

Thursday, September 6, 2012

14 weeks

This Week

I felt our bouncing baby boy kick for the first time this week. It caught me completely off guard while I was washing the dishes. Daddy was at work so I got the moment to myself, but I met him for dinner so I could share the exciting news. It was such an incredible feeling unlike anything I have ever felt before. I would compare it to a big bubble popping really low in my tummy. So exciting and surreal!

Baby G

  • Weight gain: 1 lb this week, totaling at 4 lbs so far
  • Best moment of the week: feeling baby's first power kick
  • Any movement: one kick I noticed this week
  • Cravings: nothing too out of the norm this week
  • Gender: BOY!!
  • Belly button in or out: it's getting rather shallow...
  • Happy or moody mostly: meh, I've been pretty snappy this week
  • Looking forward to: Fridays ultrasound

My Growing Belly

It just keeps on growing, but it just shows how much baby is growing. I had to get a belly support band because my round ligament pain would put me in bed all day due to the pain. I was beginning to really worry about how I would survive my job until December and then how I would be able to even stand for the remaining two months, but luckily my BFF is a mommy and is the best preggo support ever to help me through these nine months. Oh! And the first stranger commented on my "cute bump"! Aw, I am proud to sport my bump!



No comments:

Post a Comment