LetLoveGrowCA

Thursday, September 6, 2012

13 Weeks

This Week

We got to go see our growing, growing baby again this week since the video upload didn't work last week and it was amazing! Baby had grown soo much in just a short week. It's still amazing to me, but nine months from two cells to a little person is a really big growth spurt.  Baby was photogenic as always and that little personality is already showing! We are going to have our hands full. And a bouncer is now a definite must to add to the registry. Baby thinks my womb is a bounce house. I beg to differ. Especially seeing that I will be feeling all these crazy acrobats in a short time to come! Next week we get to go back and see if this jumper is a boy or a girl and we are sooooooo excited to know!!

Baby G

  • weight gain: .5 lb this week, making a total of 3 lbs so far
  • best moment of the week: getting to see baby for the third time and see all the growth and development going on
  • any movement: oh yes! Surprising I can't feel any yet
  • cravings: meat and dairy and sour
  • gender: find out next week
  • belly button in or out: it's looking weird
  • happy or moody mostly: happy!
  • looking forward to: next week's ultrasound

My Growing Belly

(Sorry no picture this week)


Well to match baby's growth, my belly has to constantly grow as well. And is it ever. It's really interesting every morning to wake up, roll out of bed and wonder how big my belly will have grown in the past 10 hours. Some mornings my belly gives the illusion of being a little smaller, but by the time I leave the house it's a whole different story. I am in all maternity wear, but as reluctant as I was to start wearing them they are soo unbelievably comfortable and support my belly so nicely. Plus it's a perk that I get to wear them for the next five months so they won't be getting boxed up having only been worn a few times. I am really curious to see how big I will be by then. At the rate I'm growing, my belly will tip me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment