LetLoveGrowCA

Sunday, September 16, 2012

15 Weeks

This Week

Baby can sense light! And he doesn't like it one bit. If I shine a flashlight on my belly he squirms as far away from it as he can. Don't worry I've only tried it twice and my uterus wall is thick so he won't go blind or anything; He clearly just has a preference for darkness. I've noticed that he is quite particular about his environment; for example riding in the car makes him go nuts and I'm assuming it's the position I have to sit in plus the seatbelt that he doesn't really like or if it just wakes him. Picky guy already! Oh yes, and we had another ultrasound this week to check on sex parts and it is still a bouncing babyboy =)

Baby G


(he's 4.5 inches crown to rump!)
  • Weight gain: 1 lb this week, totaling at 5 lbs so far
  • Best moment of the week: seeing our babe of course
  • Any movement: notably in the car, when I lay down and when he hears daddy's voice!
  • Cravings: not so much, but babyboy is going through a growth spurt or something because I eat constantly!
  • Gender: BOY!!
  • Belly button in or out: it has acquired that fake look
  • Happy or moody mostly: happy!
  • Looking forward to: Seeing how much Miles has grown next month!

My Growing Belly

Sorry for the picture in the closet, but i had forgotten to take a belly pic this week until the very last minute and that's where I was when I remembered (with hubby at work). Baby is going through a growth spurt and so is my belly! It's kind of crazy that it grows so fast. I went from my first stranger asking about my belly to everyone now confidently commenting on my belly. My hubby always tells me that it's so much cuter when I do things becuase I'm little (go figure), but this seems to be proving true with being pregnant. People think its so cute that I have a belly that's so little on my little body haha. I just feel a whole lot of chubby in places I've never been chubby before! Which is everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment