LetLoveGrowCA

Monday, September 24, 2012

16 Weeks


This Week


With all the kicking little man is doing we know first things first....he needs shoes! Daddy found the cutest crib shoes at Nordstrom's that I just absolutely adore. Well we ended up coming home with three pairs :) they're just so cute and we know we'll be needing them!

Baby G


  • Weight gain: 1 lb this week, totaling at 5 lbs so far
  • Best moment of the week: Zachary feeling baby's kicks for the first time
  • Any movement: a whole bunch, all the time
  • Cravings: oh my gosh, cheese!
  • Gender: BOY!!
  • Belly button in or out: I think it ducked back in for the time being
  • Happy or moody mostly: hmm..kind of weepy
  • Looking forward to: maternity shopping next week!

My Growing Belly


Look at it go! I can hardly believe that I'm growing so much now. It literally went from a little pudge to now everyday my belly gets noticeably bigger. And heavy! Everything in my uterus is gaining weight constantly which makes me gain weight constantly! Luckily it's still all belly although its frustrating not being able to fit into my old clothes without looking like I gained a bazillion pounds. As long as baby's happy, mommy's happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment