LetLoveGrowCA

Sunday, April 20, 2014

GO DODGERS!

I am so super duper excited that it is finally Dodger season again! And what an exciting season we are all hoping for. It is so funny for me to look back at my first year as a mom and all that I had to give up or change or get used to doing with a baby, but let me tell you....I never gave up or changed my Dodgers games! I was at that first game, one month old baby in tow ready to support my team. We went to all of our games throughout the season and even to a couple of play off games. Boy were the play off games exciting. It was such a different atmosphere and crowd almost.

SO here we are again! At Dodger stadium, but this time with a toddler on the loose!
It was weird taking him to the play ground at the baseball game. For one because the play grounds are so new and for two because all last season we would just walk right by them because Miles was too little. Now we totally made use of them!
Miles immediately starts saying "ball, ball" repeatedly as we walk up to the entrance because it is lined with these huge balls with the players numbers on them. Of course, Miles being obsessed with any sport with a ball in it just HAS to touch one. He also made himself a little girlfriend his age. We are already in trouble!
They also had these really cute big Brooklyn apples that he didn't really have any interest in other than playing hide and seek with his grandma.
The Dodgers had a great winning game today! It was so exciting to watch and there were so many on your feet cheering plays! Miles loved it all. He got to eat a hotdog, yell as loud as he wanted and do lots of clapping. Daddy even got him a new hat for the season :)
Go Dodgers, Go!! We will be back very soon....
OH and I almost forgot to mention that the give away for tonight was a dodger mat! One more Dodger item added to our household. WOOHOO!
And here Miles shows how the mat looks with a cute baby standing on it. Perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment