LetLoveGrowCA

Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Weekly Highlights

So I've decided to start a recap post that I can (hopefully) do every Sunday/once a week. With a toddler there are a lot of things we do in the week, but would add up to a million posts all the time so this way I can keep things brief and to the point. Focus on the little things that happened in between being so busy!

Miles eats NONSTOP which is a good thing as opposed to being a picky eater, but I seriously can't do anything unless he has some food nearby. Luckily he has reached a point that I can give him snacks in a dish and he won't dump it. He takes his little snacks and finds a spot to camp out with some toys until he eats them all. Then he comes and finds me with the dish and we go refill....indefinitely.
One evening Zach came home bearing gifts! The laffy taffy jelly beans are my FAVORITE candy, but they are only out for Easter. BUT after Easter is over they go on significant sale....which is why Zach didn't waste any time getting me TEN (YES TEN) bags of them :)
Miles eats with his feet on the table now. Which means after meals I am wiping his hands, face AND feet.
I did some crafting and made a tissue box! It is a nice little touch to my bedside.
This is the biggest thing I've done all week and I am VERY excited about it!! I got together my business cards and instead of ordering them...I made them! How fitting for a crafting business :) Love them.
Miles was obsessed with putting these bunny ears on and then petting the sides of them. Maybe he's imagining what it will be like once he gets more hair on his head. 
Miles is in the mimicking phase so lately when I vacuum he has been getting his corn popper push toy to pretend vacuum with me. I told my mom and after swimming on Saturday we went to Toys R Us and she insisted on getting him his own "vacuum". I tried to protest, but grandma's always win out so....
he vroomed it all the way to the car (and had to hold it in his carseat).

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment