LetLoveGrowCA

Friday, May 2, 2014

Another Friends First Birthday

Over the past fourteen months Miles and I have made a bunch of new friends. None of my friends that live by me have children so I knew that I would need to branch out to meet people that could relate. And boy howdy how important they are in my life! We do lots of activities together and it really keeps us all sane. Plus our kids are little buddies :)

Last weekend was little Audrey's birthday and it was ladybug themed and ADORABLE. Here is the little ladybug at the sand table with my little dapper dude (which what a smart mama; she put cereal in it instead of sand! I promise you one kid was eating it by the handful!!).
They have a basketball hoop out front and that is where we spent half of our time. Even Miles got to shoot some hoops. I mean OF COURSE he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment