LetLoveGrowCA

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Grandparents Easter Basket

It's almost time for Easter! Which means our little one will be getting adorable Easter baskets from the doting grandparents.  Last year I was a very new parent so I didn't have much mental capacity to think of anything, but making it out of the house to both of the grandparents houses (which we were very late in doing so). This year I want to do something special for them as grandparents. After much thought I've put together an Easter basket for them filled with things grandparents love most!

I found some cute jars at Joann's and decorated them up a smidge with of course yummy jelly beans inside!
These are just a couple of hand soaps I picked up and spruced up with a festive bow.
This adorable craft was recreated from a pinterest find. I made it my own and....VOILA! Cuteness.
This gem was a product of a mommy and me class craft. It was super simple to make and something grandparents (and aunties, and godparents, and uncles, and well everyone really) would just ADORE.
I picked out a couple of wooden frames from Michael's and worked my crafty magic on them and ended up with some super Easter-y frames. I thought the egg (or are they jelly beans?) paper was just perfect and fun.
This frame I went a little more traditional. I gotta say that I love them both!
So here are the baskets in full force. They turned out great! I am so thrilled with them and I think our parents will be as well. 
I found some basket bags at the dollar store. Gosh I could just wander through that store and get so many neat things at such little cost! SO here they are :) ready to give. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment