LetLoveGrowCA

Friday, November 2, 2012

23 Weeks

This Week

The move is finally over! We made it through and thank goodness. And then I immediately got the cold that everyone has been getting, except ten times worse since I have no immune system to fight off the yucky bacteria. One thing after the next I tell ya! No matter how ran down I felt from being sick, I could take comfort in Miles being just fine because his activity level stayed just the same. I really wonder what he's doing in there that keeps him just super active...

Baby G

  • Best moment of the week: Getting to sleep back in my well made bed!
  • Any movement: They say you can tell by now if your baby will be a night owl or an early bird, so for us I guess we should prepare for an all day and all night babe
  • Cravings: I have honestly been eating everything which my doctor isn't too thrilled about
  • Labor signs: occasional braxton hicks
  • Happy or moody mostly: getting emotional now that the holiday season is beginning
  • Looking forward to: my third trimester and month seven coming up in two weeks!

My Growing Belly

This week was Halloween and I glittered a baby pumpkin for baby Miles! I thought for sure finding a cute costume would be near impossible since all the costumes for women are all super sexy and tiny and clearly not meant for a big belly, but lucky for us not all of the junior sizes have been converted to sexy level yet! And just like that, with a loose fitting pirate costume I got to dress up with my belly AND be comfortable! What a great day it turned out to be =) And next Halloween I won't have a belly to dress up anymore, but instead a cute little baby Miles to dress up and take trick or treating <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment