LetLoveGrowCA

Thursday, November 1, 2012

20 Weeks

This Week


Baby Miles is the ripe size of a banana!! A whopping 10.5 inches from head to toe. (From now on baby Miles has made the transition from being measured crown to rump to being measured from head to toe!) He grows so quickly I can hardly keep up.

Baby G

  • Best moment of the week: really being able to bond with Miles
  • Any movement: he's definitely on a noticeable sleep pattern
  • Cravings: crepes!
  • Labor signs: occasional Braxton hicks
  • Belly button in or out: definitely out
  • Happy or moody mostly: happy more so
  • Looking forward to: the count down to meeting Miles

My Growing Belly

No picture this week. We are really busy trying to pack everything up and move which is a super daunting task while pregnant and I do NOT recommend it :). Luckily we have loads of help so I think it will be manageable. That being said, my belly is finally at a lull I think and despite people commenting on how I seem bigger everyday (which is usually true) this week I have stayed relatively the same. Now Miles is just putting on his fat layers which means my weight is going up much faster. Ah. And next week he has another growth spurt, whatever that means because really? Pregnancy is just one really super charged growth spurt for the babe and the momma. Til' next week!! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment